1) - Name, number of goods or services subject to the contract, sales price including VAT (information on these matters is given next to / below the visual of the product), payment method and basic qualities
2) - Packaging, shipping and delivery costs are covered by the BUYER. The shipping fee is ..... and the shipping price is added to the total amount of the order. It is not included in the product price. Delivery will be delivered by hand at the address of the BUYER, through the contracted cargo company. Even if the BUYER is not present at the time of delivery, our company will be deemed to have fulfilled its action completely and completely. For this reason, the SELLER is not responsible for the damages and expenses caused by the BUYER's late delivery and / or non-delivery of the product. The SELLER is responsible for the delivery of the contractual product in a sound, complete manner, in accordance with the specifications specified in the order, and with warranty documents and user manuals, if any.
3) - The product will be delivered within 30 days from the date of the contract in accordance with the legal regulation. However, it is foreseen that the order products that are placed and approved within the day will be delivered to the cargo immediately within the same day and generally delivered to the BUYER within a maximum of 5 working days. Until the delivery of the product, all responsibility belongs to the SELLER.
4) - The consumer (BUYER) has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days without any justification and without penal terms. Right of withdrawal period; In the contracts for the delivery of goods, the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer starts the day when the goods are received. However, the consumer can also use his right of withdrawal within the period from the establishment of the contract to the delivery of the goods. In determining the period of right of withdrawal;
5) - For goods that are subject to a single order and delivered separately, the day the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the last good,
6) - For goods that are subject to a single order and delivered separately, the day the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the last good,
7) - In contracts where the goods are delivered regularly for a certain period of time, the day when the consumer or the third party designated by the consumer receives the first goods. Easy return option on your personal membership page on www.californiaforever.net before the right to withdraw your notice of withdrawal expires.
8) - The consumer cannot use the right of withdrawal in the following contracts:
a) Contracts for goods or services whose prices vary depending on fluctuations in financial markets and are not under the control of the SELLER or the provider.
b) Contracts for goods prepared in line with the consumer's wishes or personal needs.
c) Contracts for the delivery of perishable or expired goods.
ç) Of the goods whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery; Contracts for the delivery of those whose return is not suitable for health and hygiene.
d) Contracts for goods that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by their nature.
e) Contracts regarding the books, digital content and computer consumables provided in the material environment if the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened after the delivery of the goods.
f) Contracts for the delivery of periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement.
g) Contracts for the use of leisure time for accommodation, moving furniture, car rental, food and beverage supply and entertainment or recreation, which should be made on a specific date or period.
ğ) Contracts for services rendered instantly in electronic environment or for intangible goods delivered immediately to the consumer.
h) Contracts regarding the services started with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.